I speak to large and small groups on a range of subjects. Whatever the topic, I seek authenticity, bring humor, and customize the content to meet the particular audience's needs.
- Moving Our Story from Ego-system to Eco-system
- Risk, Resilience, Reward: The Entrepreneur in Us All
- The Universe Story: Co-creating Within Our Meta Narrative
- The Hero's Journey: Using Archetypes and Mythology to Tell your Brand Story
- Lessons from Nature On Rhythms, Seasons, and Sine Waves
- Citizenship: Being in Service to Ourselves, Others, and the Work
- In Service of Purpose
- The New World of Work: Self Management, Wholeness, and Evolutionary Purpose
- Placemaking for the Workplace
- Finding Your Brand Soul: Intro to the Brand Compass
- Non-Duality in the Workplace
- Spirituality in the Workplace
- What Living Systems Teach Us About Belonging in the 21st Century:
- Work Like Jazz to Create Flow
Email me if you are interested in any of these topics and I will reply with a more detailed description of the talk.
Leadership & Service
I have over a decade of experience as a volunteer forest steward where I have been leading a project to restore Cheasty Greenspace, SE Seattle's largest wooded parkland. In this park, I often provide leadership with groups combining forest restoration with storytelling. It's a great way to get out of the office, give back to the community, be in nature, and accomplish learning and development goals at the same time.
Leadership and Service events from 90 minutes to 4 hours and are customized for each group.