EPISODE 002 - CHRIS CLARK: Evolutionary Teal ORGANIZIng & BECOMING FULLY HUMAN IN THE 21ST CENTURy
Chris Clark is on a journey to become fully human in the world and help others recover their native tongue. He has been on a quest since he was eight years old, driven by an innate connection to nature, to discover the depths of the soul and find common ground for humanity.
An unlikely journey has led Chris down the path of Christian fundamentalism and orthodoxy to a more relaxed and inquisitive relationship and understanding of faith.
Along the way Chris recognized and studied similar cultural patterns between church structure, non-profits, corporations, and ultimately culture at large in order to find a way to build common ground in the globalism era.
In this episode we hear Chris's journey of self-discovery and discuss the following:
- Limits of meritocracies and our dominant worldview shaping our corporate structure and political systems
- Reinventing Organizations by Fredric Laloux
- Guiding metaphors for how people organize
- Essential qualities and patterns that unite us as human beings
- Evolutionary Teal Organizing, the emerging way of organizing with current breakthroughs in human consciousness
- Building common ground in the globalism era
- The difference between leadership and authority
- The power of Systems Thinking
If you want to hear specifically about Teal Organizing, go to time marker 1:16:30
Connect with Chris Clark:
Reinventing Organizations Wiki - Chris was instrumental in organizing this wiki as a way to make Teal Organizing resources available for everyone to use as well as to contribute to.
If you want to hike up Mt. Si, the mountain near Chris's caravan, you can find the hike here: http://www.wta.org/go-hiking/hikes/mount-si